Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Anise’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [address]. Our company registration number is [company registration number and place of registration]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Anise’s prior written consent.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you and refund you the total amount of your order, using the original method of payment.
An estimated delivery time will be provided to you once your order is placed. Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order. Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to fulfill your order within 15 business days of the date of your order. Business day mean Monday to Friday, except holidays. Date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery, and the items ordered. Products may also be delivered in separate shipments.
Shipping costs are based on the weight of your order and the delivery method. To find out how much your order will cost, simple add the items you would like to purchase to your cart, and proceed to the checkout page. Once at the checkout screen, shipping charges will be displayed. Additional shipping charges may apply to remote areas or for large or heavy items. You will be advised of any charges on the checkout page. Sales tax is charged according to the province or territory to which the item is shipped.
Damaged Items in Transport
If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, contact us immediately at [email protected]
If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment or your order, please contact us at [email protected]
Purchase Terms and Conditions Policy
All ticket prices are stated in U.S. Dollars.
Some venues and events enforce age restrictions (e.g., 21 and over). It is the buyer’s responsibility to determine such restrictions prior to purchase. Anise will not be liable for refusal of admittance based on this type of restriction.
All online orders are confirmed through email. You are responsible for providing an accessible email address that allows general confirmation emails to be sent. [Note: some email addresses have a spam blocker which may prevent delivery of your order confirmations]. If you have placed an order and received an Order Request number then you will immediately receive an Order Received email. This email will state that your order has been received and will be processed immediately. [Note: if you are shipping to an address other than the billing address provided on your order, you may be required to provide further information before your order can be confirmed].
You are responsible for the correct entry of your name, billing address, credit card number, expiration date, and security codes at the time you place your order. Failure to provide accurate credit card information may result in delays in processing your order, or the availability of your tickets which, in some cases, may result in the cancelation of your order. Once your order is processed you will then receive a confirmation email that serves as your invoice. Your invoice will include the ticket and shipping details of the order. Anise is not responsible for emails filtered to your spam or junk mail folders.
Anise reserves the right to request and obtain additional required documents from the customer in order to complete the order process. This includes, but is not limited to, credit card authorizations, signature releases, forms of payment or required deposits, transactional agreements, or various waivers or indemnifications. If any of the aforementioned documents are not returned within a specified time manner or is incomplete, the order is subject to cancelation and you will be refunded in full.
You have thirty (30) calendar days to return a ticket from the date you received it. Your ticket needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase. If we issue you a refund for a ticket due to a canceled or postponed event, we will issue a refund of the ticket’s face value paid (or, for a discounted ticket, then instead the discounted ticket price paid) and all service fees. In no event will delivery charges or any other amounts be refunded. If a refund is issued, it will be issued using the same method of payment that was used to purchase the tickets. We will not be liable for travel or any other expenses that you or anyone else incurs in connection with a canceled or postponed event.
Anise reserves the right at any time to make changes in the event or any part thereof.